Friday, June 13, 2008

you again.....

so sien ar~~
always tot about u ...
haiz..
A i already...nth can do n say jor...'
so...let it b la..
bt u ...
i was thinking isit de god was playing wif me??
i was sick of it~~
i juz dun understand y...
help...
i doesnt wan it anymore...
i hav been through it...
n i was sick of it...
nono....i doesnt wan it liao...
sick....
bt i juz cant help myself...
everytime i c u ..
i juz wan u 2 remember me n saw me...
so sick of myself..
huihui ar~~
will stop it!!
ar~~
nono...i will....bt can i ??
..........i really wan knw y i was like tat nw...
gosh...help me..
i knw is nth...bt juz...
is like i cant wake or....doesnt wan wake...
wat u wan.......
C...wat u wan??
or...u juz tot frens...
i m so stupid...so i dun knw...
sorri....................
wat can i do nw??
start it liao...
i cant juz lt it all go ....
human also k~
dear god...
wat do u hope me 2 do??
i cannot juz act like be4 i like A...
i doesnt wan 2 like him ....it wasnt wat i thinking...from de start...
bt y??
i cant accept it..
i hav been c "mr c" wif ex ...
i juz cant forgt tat picture...
nono...cant let it go............
wat can i do nw????
wat???
god...dun gav me any clue...i dun need them anymore jor...
i juz wan fix it...
wat u wan me do nw....??
how ??
dunknow...
~~~~~
huihui~~u.u

No comments: