Saturday, August 20, 2011

holiday ended my new semester start.

i enjoy alot in this holiday ...make alot of new frens...nt really holiday coz i am working..but i didnt feel tired at all..maybe becoz i get to drive and get to stay away from my real life awhile...
sometimes i feel like i hate d real life...coz is so stress and so many ppl i need to becareful of...
i m really tired ...can i juz give out all d stupid and fake frenship....i really doubt about them...i wan to enjoy my student life also..
but i make a promise to myself...this is it...my end of bad results....i can lie to d others bt nt myself..
i knw wat is a full push ..i will need a real full push..
fren shud be fren..simple and shud nt have any interest conflict...i am sick of it...
no more show off...i happy for my fren and hope tat they are happy for me as weell..nt like..
forget about it...i might be blur..but hey...once again..i m nt going to be silly and easy to bully forever..
this time i m tired..i doesnt want care about d stupid relationship stuff dy...i already very busy...
i need to focus on my result..and all d society thg...for real..
i got too much to care about....so end of it...
FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOOK DOWN ON ME...LOOK AT ME CAREFULLY FROM NOW ONWARDS...
I WILL SHOW YOU MY TRUE COLOURS...SEE WHERE I END UP..I PROMISE TO MYSELF..
WILL NOT LET MYSELF DOWN AGAIN...
i will do as my fren jj says ^.^ enjoy my student life and hav no regrets..=)
student life is short..i shudnt waste my time on them ...
i will juz be me..so whoever doesnt happy about me..so please juz leave...
i will nt do any stupid moves like hold u all bac again...
=)





No comments: