Wednesday, September 28, 2011

ordinary day...


today wake up....super tired...then onli realised once again i forget to remove my make up and then fall asleep dy...
clear my face pack my things planning to go uni...then onli remember...today i got an one hour tax tutorial only...coz my banking and finance workshop cancel dy...>.<
i feel stupid to travel so far just for that one hour...so i end up didnt go to uni today...
i hav my breakfast then wash some cloths....read the newspaper for awhile...
then i walk to upstairs and change my cloths and go downstairs to cook " tong sui'^.^
long time didnt cook it...=)
finish everythg...then watch a cartoon for awhile...then is afternnoon...i hav my lunch then plan to start study....end up fall asleep....when wake up received two msg from fren...the resit result out dy...
quickly check it....WONDERFUL.....i still got one sub cant pass....
i have to repeat 3 subject now.....
SO HAPPY..................................

No comments: