Thursday, May 1, 2008

newnEW~~

well~~
after all these~~
i was weak...bt more strong jor...
i hav my own tot~~
i believe in my self...
i will protect myself n my family n frens..
well~~try my best lar~
luV like..cant really trusted...
so do guys also...
so i kind of...scared...n doesnt wan 2...
i was differennt wif de 1 of me ...
i mean..
de 1 always wan "pak tuo"~~
always...
now...
i still play alot...
bt no more hope..
now i tot i kind of tot i was become a little gal anymore...
play bt dun think of luv n like...
my 1st record~~
didnt like any1..4 so long time...
ooo~~
bt ...cant o~~
untill this guy shows up~~
haiz...
be4 him..still gt 1 i tot i gt feel de~
bt...no liao~~coz i found tat he wasnt de type i like~~
then talk about him...
"mr.C"
he...
at first i saw him ..
i know..who is he~
he was de guy of my fren's ex...
n de 1...also "mr.A"'s Ex..
"mr.C"was close 2 de guy ..i always play wif de~
so juz once~
i sat next him..
coz teacher cuming~n i hav no place 2 sit~
N actually tat time..
de 1 i gt feel de wasnt him..
was de 1 i sat there de behind..
so i didnt really know who sit beside me..
when i try talk 2 him..
my fren plays wif me liao~~
n my mood was good~
then i kept play n also try talk 2 de 1 behind me..
bt...then tat gal came..
makes me no mood 2 talk 2 him jor..
so i juz play wif them~~
n untill then i onli realize who sit beside me...n i was playing wif him~~
later...
coz he is really a fren wif de 1 sit infront me..
so everytime some special period he wan listen..he will sit infront..
n then...later...
gt so much time 2 know him...play wif him...
he was same wif "mr.A" hav ....
many same thg..
juz their look wasnt look alike...
bt there r 2 many same...
n i wasnt sure..
m i ..was i ..
feel like....getting like him...
i ws scared....
frens say they hope me can do as i say...
try dun fall to him~~
i hope so...O.O

No comments: