Sunday, May 25, 2008

WOw~~^^

iS hoLidaY~~
haha~~
i guesS...i should be happi ya~~n.n
i was having a big break...
n i was giving my self time 2 relax...
soon i find out tat those thg tat make me feel unhappy........
pressure...is school...
about my result...
about him..
i can do nth bt feeling tired on it...n started 2 slow down...
more n more slow...
haha...suddenly i realize ...tat
we all hav problem...
haha...isit late 2 knoe??
n.n...
nvm..............
he hav sum thg...makes me think about him....
....is like he try let me know tat he had sum1 he like...
i dun know y...bt...makes me fear...
i scare..so scared...pls dun start again.....
i ...really cant stand it.........
be sTrong gal...
how many times do i hav 2 tell myself??
gosh...
ahhaha~~dun be stupid...
i going 2 be alright~~
juz read my sis de blog..
can c her heart ..had veli tired...
feel sad 4 her...
bt i will always be her side~~
gambateh wif her^^
oh~~
veli fan ar~~
4 go out de thg~~
this1 Gt prob~~tat 1 also gt~~
haiz~~
sick o~~
dun know~~
BUUo~~
DOngdong~~
dun knooooooooow~~
feel my heart...cannot c anythg..
juz can feel tat i try make myself happi...
so.....i wish i was really happi~~
be good be nice...
be hui..............

1 comment:

qqfoo said...

i had read all your blog..
gal ..
be tough!
k ?
luv u always =)