Thursday, May 1, 2008

wan write more o~~

let's go 2 second story~
later ...aFter "mr.A"..about 7 or 8 month..
i finally let everythg go...
going on my life...
n then..i know him....
well...
4 me...he is cute...i mean is like the 1st time i saw him...i fall 4 his cute face~~
oh my god~~ofcoz his earring..more shiny??keke~~
haiz...
to be wif him...wasnt my first wish...ofcoz nt his also...
haiz...juz thgs cant count on it de...
he wasnt a super good boy....i mean...he wasnt veli good in his study...
is juz ok onli....bt he is good in sport...
n he sometimes veli super confident~
haha~~i know...he gt a good look~~
a look tat gals like it so ~~
he is so good ...4 me..
i think...
even we cant meet always..
bt he always sms wif me..
i didnt reply his msg...he will veli angry..gt 1 time he angry till 4get 2 take his nap..
sohlou~~
hehe...he will nt happi if i was becoz chating guys n forget reply him...
n he always let me know wat he is doing...
even he forget bring his phone n had gone outside...
he will use his fren's phone 2 call me let me knoe..
when he gt bac ...sure he will sms let me know..
gt once i on9 chatting wif him...
n i off9 coz my line gt problem..n i dint tell him..
he call me staight a way~
he say his hp really hard 2 sms coz gt problem,...
so he decided call me n ask y i off9 n didnt tell him...
we chat 4 long time...O.o~i miss him...o~~
..later he tell he hav 2 go meet his fren dun know at somewhere...
so he wan close phone ..bt he wan me call him baobao..hehe~~
n he call me twice baobei n say he wan hear me call him baobao...
oh~i say long time onli say it out~~he say he is happi then close it..haha~~
makes me think of our 1st call...
he say he wan say good nite 2 me..so he call a while~~
n i was happi~~^^
he always sms me..
when he take bath he will bring his phone in also~~
so gt once he tell me tat his phone gt abit sot coz a water~keke~~
when i was having big big test...he accompany me till veli veli late...
even his msg so many wrong words..he still wan...n in de end he fall alseep finallly..hehe
bt i think is sweet..bt silly...when at his fren's house..he still sms..even he is chatting..
so Bz also wan 2 sms...
silly baobao...
gt once...he go 2 some factory tat makes sweet de.~~
after come bac he tell me he wan learn 2 make a pair bangbang tang 4 me~
haha~~i say him silly coz~candy cant wait so long de~
he gt another name 2~~
sky~bt in phone..we call each other baobao n bao bei~~^^
geli hor~~
bt he is de 1 tat can make me call so geli de word~~keke~~till nw..de onli 1..O.o
gt once~he call me baobei lao po be4 sleep...
then another day i call him baobao laogong~
he say he is surprise n happi...bt he say somethg veli funny...
keke~~coz he say...i m nt "sui bian"let gals call me lao gong de~~
he say..if i i veli easy then wan break up de dun call him like tat...
coz he say ...he was serius...
n he wan me promise nt wan break so easy...^^
like old man~~
when play wif me like little kid~~
bt when talk 2 this kind..he suddenly turn old~~keke~~
ooo~~silly~~
..he had gav me so many sweet memories...
3 month..
weird har...
when u meet some1 u really in it...
somethg sure will happen...
i cant stand...coz cant c him..always..
out timetable always cant match......
i miss him...
even whole day sms...i still will veli veri miss him...
so i decided 2 giv it up~
nevermind........
i m sad...
he is i think..n.n
after break..he n me still contact...n sometimes he will ask me..
do i wan 2gether again...
i will ask him...r our problem tat make us break still there??
he will say yes...
then i say ...then no....
then later n later...we lost our contact..
never sms anymore...
tat time...so sad...is like...my heart gt a big big hole...
cant do anythg well...cant really use it..coz it gt a hole..
n thgs gt in n then will dissapear...
cant cry..bt never smile happi.....u.u
i did tot about find him again..
bt i know..
everythg was going 2 be de same..
so i didnt....
n i know de 1 i used 2 fall in so much..had gone..n de 1 fall in him so much also had gone...
there is no use 2 catch de memories...n together...
so i ...let it all go...n never sms or call him anymore...bt i still happi of having those memories..n.n

No comments: