Thursday, May 29, 2008

wan write sumthg..
juz dun know how..
tat day lost control...
so sad...
haiz..
bt every1 also veli hav this kind of situation de..
haiz...
juz tired...
dun know wat 2 do...
i guess i miss u...
i wan 2 sms u ...
bt no i wont...
coz ...how 2 forget de sad of waiting ur msg...
n tat time u hav a gal , how cold ur msg can be...
even is nt short..bt different wif be4...juz i cant feel it anymore...
de sound of de heart broke...
hav u hear it be4???
i didnt hear it liao...bt i still remember...
when de 1st time u shout at me...
even i already nt tat in u ...juz u still special 4 me...
how could u shout at me??
n...tat time i still worry u angry...try explain 2 u...
if i was wrong mayb my heart wasnt tat pain...
bt it wasnt my fault...u knw it...
juz even after tat u apologize...
i still gt a hole in my heart...
so big gal liao o~~long time didnt hav sum1 shout so loud 2 me infront so many ppl...
tell me ??how 2 get over it??
haha...i still scared u angry...
linn tell me...she saw ur gal play wif other guys while u stand a side wait 4 her...
she guess...isit becoz of tat...
i..dun know...coz i dun hope so...really dun ...
nv write any diary since de day i giv up u wif tears...
juz...becoz my diary is like make 4 me 2 write u...
all about u...
makes me feel myself was stupid..
juz..now so long time jor...should start over...
de old 1...
i tore it all out...
n hide...cannot throw...coz i will miss it...
haa..stupid har??
i tot of tell u about how much i like u..
bt still i didnt..
coz no point 2 do so..
u wont like me becoz i so in u...juz will make u scared...
i ..still remember..
since u hav a gal..
when i saw u eat alone i wonder ur gal didnt wif u..
feel uncomfortable when i hear ur gal veli like 2 play wif boys even already wif u...
haha...
i should let it all go...
pass jor~
juz dun know y recently kept think about it...
keke~~
rest time~~

2 comments:

qqfoo said...

yr blog so sad neh..
dun sad lar ..
happy a bit lar ..

smile (=

Anonymous said...

dun miss him again..
wake up!!