Saturday, December 17, 2011

FIRST TIME XD

16th was the date of my last audit paper ~~=) and at night it is also my first time go clubbing in Malaysia(exclude the real first time and only time club in aus with sis and EX)
This is really somethg for me to remember =DDD^^
it really is somethg new to me =DDD~~finally i get the chances to go =)~~
of coz i put all the make up knowledge i kwn on my faces la XD~~wont always get the excuse to put so much make up d ma =DD
hahaha~~haiz...but it feels like the god doesnt feel like leeting me go ....
create so many thgs to stop me o...: 1. go the wrong way, end up jam for about 1hour++ only reach...2. d place we go ....dun knw y tat day veli little ppl ..somemore mostly is non- chinese.......T.T...

when i reach there with all this issues...i really feel abit emo jor....somemore my fren order drinks tat nt wat we wan o...>.<
but....>.< becoz drink two types of alcohol...i end up getting drunk abit...=)
and i also make up my decisions....i dun care dy..even if the god doesnt wan me to go.....i still wan enjoy this precious chances =) i wont always get the chances to d =)~~so this is it~~my first time clubbing before i turn into 21 XD~~

i go with three pretty babe and one bodyguard fren XD~~hahahha
Photos below XD~~~
 this is obviously after d>.<~~coz drunk dy>.<










 

 hahaha >.< purposely post one of my totally nude face =) coz is really quite some differences of me btw with and without make up>.< so muZ REMEMBER and record IT^^hahaha~~XD~~

below is photos when early day before going clubbing d =)~~~i juz put super light make up only~~









hav lunch with this pretty babe also in d same day =D~~happi~~^^~~

No comments: