Saturday, December 10, 2011

snowman and chirstmas tree^^

oh my...now is only is the early of December ~~~but the town is already full of christmas decorations ~~>.^ some even started to decor as chinese new year~~XD~~haha
anyway~~~ even my own sun-U got a chirstmas tree and a cute little snowman inside our student centre o^^hahah~~so happy o~~^^
i take photo with the two cUTE things ^^hehe~~

but a bit paiseh la>.<...coz when i take this kissing snowman shot(photo above).....there is a staff pass by....>.<....hE LAUGH at me....
but is ok la~~he juz laugh and walk by~~i wont really mind la~~since there is only one man saw me XD~~ i still very happy with it~~^^ i even make it as my hp wallpaper o~~>.^
hahaha~~ sometimes it is really good tat ...such small thgs will make u feel happy...and is juz pure happy and without any complexity in between it... =D
  i ENJOY this feeling =) i wish tat i will have a great christmas =)




No comments: