Tuesday, December 6, 2011

new hair cut +exam TIME

finally get my hair on tat day =)
i had cut the type i always wanted ^^ half short half long =)


hehe~~like this i can make some trick to make it look like short hair ^^ then i get to c myself with short hair but still keep my precious long hair ^.^
hehe~~~

nEXT tomolo is the big DaY~~is my taX exam~~
This time i really finish my study and all i need to do now is revise it =)
so 郑欣慧加油哦!!└(^o^)┘ muST o!! do well and SCORE it ~>.^
hope the exam tomolo will goes well as the way i hope and i can score well =)
after the exam i will hope tat my work will be good also =) i hope i can get along with my new and old colleagues and get to learn things =)
so now must full of positive energies ~~ LET's do it!! =)
wishes myself GOOD GOOD luck^^


No comments: